This project focuses on bringing together groups of volunteers, skilled & unskilled, to work with and learn from local community members and local craftsmen.
Together with these local partners, you will support sustainable human development by promoting volunteering and rural and responsible tourism in southern Thailand. Volunteering on this project gives you an opportunity to give something back to the community during your holiday, but also allows you to experience a new culture by working alongside local community members.
How this project makes a difference?
The educational facilities where you will volunteer are at the heart of the local communities, providing an inspiring place for the community to seek knowledge and education and create a warm environment for the community to share their love of language, arts and music.
- Pre-departure support and discounted services
- 24-hour emergency phone
- Airport pick-up (unless otherwise stated)
- Arrival orientation
- Long term experienced staff
- Safe and basic accommodations (usually shared)
- All meals (unless otherwise stated in field manuals)
- Welcome meeting and location orientation
- All necessary project training by experienced staff
- All necessary project equipment and materials
- 24-hour in-country support
- Extensive pre-departure service including packing lists, fundraising advice, advice on travel arrangements, a thorough pre-departure orientation
- Adventure and cultural activities